Wednesday, May 12, 2010

They bring me to you

How am I supposed to be over you when you go out of your way to call me, and your smile makes my heart do backflips? I thought I was almost there.... how little I truly know myself sometimes. 
And yet the feeling is tainted by the fact that you also wanted to talk to that other girl.... that part makes me feel ill. I have no room to complain, I just know your devotion, and I don't want anyone else to have it. I'm selfish as a general rule. You can't have us both! I don't know if you know that you don't have me anymore; I never got to tell you that I'm still angry, and haven't completely forgiven you for what you've done. The tables have turned and now I need to forgive YOU. I'm so confused about what I want. I KNOW I don't need to seek fulfillment from you, or any other silly boys. But its difficult to remember that my trust and hope and love lie elsewhere when you're grinning at me like you do. My resolve is weak. At least I'm up before eleven today.
Dear God, please fill me with your presence today in everything I do, and guide my body to do your will in all things. Help me to know that every single breath I take belongs to YOU and no one else, and that losing myself in you is the only way to find true life.  I believe it, Lord. Help me show it. I love you!
Amen. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQYhWPFDa6Y 
This song touches my heart.


Worthy is the Lamb that was slain...Holy, holy is He. 


Also, the song in the title is by Joshua Radin and its pretty awesome as well :)


<3 Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment