Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do I have to keep coming up with titles?

I'm breaking out today. Its grossin me out a whole bunch. And I feel a little sick...Like, I've been coughing and my head feels all full of...pressure. I don't know, its hard to describe. And Wii Fit told me today that my BMI is less than .5 away from being overweight. Seriously.
So basically, I'm a dump of a person and my physical body sucks.
Isn't it wonderful that God has a new body waiting for me when He returns? Right now, I'm going to do a better job of taking care of this one He already gave me. This means no refined sugar or carbs (its so difficult), more exercise, a regular sleep schedule, and lots of vitamins. I'm aiming for health rather than weight loss, but I'm hoping the weight loss will accompany the health. I'll let you know how it goes. And by you I mean.... me. Cause I'm the only one that reads this. Which, if you are a stalker who does not announce his or her presence, I will tell you is more than fine by me. A website is cheaper than a new journal.
I'm going to go be a servant to my siblings now. :)
<3 Molly

This painting makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment