Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Peru #1

I have a Father who truly comes through for me EVERY time I need Him. It is once again almost 3 in the morning, and here I am blogging, and all I can say is how difficult it is for me to express the difference in my attitude after the last 24 hours. If I had more energy, I would detail the exact ways in which God blessed me today, because there were so many, but most of all I need to thank Him for giving me a spirit of strength today. I feel like I've grown as a human being from my experiences today, as cheesy as it sounds. All I did was take one flight by myself and another with a group, but suffice to say it was an experiment in independence.  Like I said, I wish I could describe today's events more thoroughly but I am simply too tired. I am so excited to be here in Peru, though. Praise the Lord!
Molly
P.S. Also, I have a huge amount of love and gratitude for my very good friend Joseph. I would not have fared half as well today without him to help me out. He has been a wonderful, God-given source of comfort and strength. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment