Friday, May 14, 2010

Tengo que miccionar!!!


I'm giddy when I shouldn't be. Some of it I'm sure stems from the fact that I have an overwhelming urge to miccionar right here in my comfy little bed....but most of it is from the unsolicited attention I have recently received. This should be a blog all about boys; I mean, lets be real here, my life revolves around them a little bit. I had an ambiguous encounter last night with an ex-fling, a lunch time flirtation with an ex-bf and his horny and immoral best friend, and then tonight was hit on by my good friend's former semi-serious boyfriend who later got married to someone else (too young) and is now divorced or in the process of getting a divorce.... I assume this because his facebook relationship status is "single" now.  Also the most recent picture I can find of the two of them is from 2009, so the divorce has to be fairly recent.  Ah, the joys of facebook creeping.  He totally flirted and hugged me for too long outside the movie theatre and then wrote on my fb wall before I'd even made it home...at the risk of sounding a bit egotistical(to the no one who reads this), I apparently made an impression. And now lunch flirtation ex-bf (my very first bf, in fact) is texting me and telling me about how his current girlfriend thinks I'm a threat because I am "little and perfect and (she) can't compete with that." This makes me feel undeservedly and cheaply good about myself, and I have to say I'm a little disgusted with my brain for getting a thrill from it.  But it doesn't end there. He just said that if I were around more (as in, if I lived at home), I'd be a threat to any girl he liked. Hmm. Luckily, after my brain ran a few laps with that tidbit of info, it came to the conclusion that I would be very comfortable telling him no in a one-on-one situation, and still trying to be his friend and talk to him about Jesus.  I'm very glad to know that I don't want to date him....but its also nice when they keep following you around, you know? Once again, probably big-headed of me to say. I am happy to be 100% single. I'm actually very content. Also, I am going to try my level best to keep from making out with anyone outside of a relationship context. And the next relationship I'm in is going to be on my terms, and it is going to be done right, because I have decided to follow Jesus, and He has told me that I deserve better, and I believe Him because He loves me. :)
<3 Molly
 *Whew, I finally relieved my bladder.*

No comments:

Post a Comment