Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm fleeing the country

And my stuff won't fit in my suitcase. I mean, I haven't tried it yet, but I'm fairly certain its too bulky and/or too heavy for the plane. I am freaking. OUT.
But more so because I am lonely. I don't have a relationship or a boy or someone who I can expect texts from, or someone who wants to call and just talk, or someone who wants to spend every waking moment with me. I feel like I'm constantly checking my phone, and feeding off of attention from boys I don't really want or need it from. This is bad.
Dear God,
Please please please allay my fears about this trip and help me to know that it is YOUR will, and not mine that is being done.  I know how little I deserve your peace, but I also know that you will freely give it to me because I need it and you love me. My strongest desire at this point is to earnestly seek you with all I have. You've taken away the barriers that have prevented me from coming to you, and I am so grateful that you are helping me see how important it is to lean on you and only you.  I feel like I've been putting you at the bottom of my priority list...and its time for a few things to change. This is everything. All I have is yours. I love you.
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment