Friday, July 30, 2010

List time

I am a lister. I list when I'm stressed. I list when I'm relaxed. I list when I'm happy, depressed, anxious, excited, tired, bored, nervous....you get the picture. For example, I listed things that made me happy on twitter today.
Here's a sort of continuation:

10 reasons I am alive:
1) To serve the Lord
2) To be silly with my sister
3) To always have my friends' backs
4) To learn what the word L-O-V-E means
5) To run til I fall over from endorphins and exhaustion
6) To appreciate good music
7) To cook my favorite healthy foods
8) To play in the sunshine with my kiddos
9) To pick out pretty things like new blog layouts and apartment decorations and blouses.
10) To worship at all times.

I thought you should know. :)
Til then,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment