Sunday, August 1, 2010

Playlist of happiness

Running playlist:
Defying Gravity--Glee cast
Halo/Walkin on Sunshine--Glee cast
Your love is my drug--Ke$ha
Sweet Tangerine--The Hush Sound
Far Away--Ingrid Michaelson
Half of my Heart--John Mayer
Everything Falls--Fee
I'd Rather be with You--Joshua Radin
Sky--Joshua Radin
This is the Last Time--Keane
Leaving so soon?--Keane
The Lost get Found--Britt Nicole
Walk on the Water--Britt Nicole
All Along--Remedy Drive
Here we Go Again--Demi Lovato

These fifteen songs are the audible version of my soul right now. I love every little quirk of this playlist, and it makes me want to run ALL THE TIME.

That is all. I'm about to keep myself up another half hour to work my abs and legs :)
Thank you, Jesus, for this beautiful, wonderful day. I love you!

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment