Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stephen McBride you better not be reading this

Seriously. I can't believe I let it slip. I promised myself that I wouldn't! I am ridiculous. Today I was sitting in my Diagnostics class, and I laid my head on my hands because for some reason I seem to only have the urge to nap in every place EXCEPT my own bed. There was a group presenting the language assessment test they had been assigned to explain (the Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test), complete with a cute powerpoint and a made-up case study, so everyone else in class was pretty much silent because they were intent on the presentation. I had started to actually drift off, and the part of me that was still conscious made me sit up very quickly....too quickly. I guess it has something to do with airflow in the lungs or stomach or esophagus or something, but when I sat up, I let out the longest, most disgusting belch I have ever witnessed. Praise be to all that is holy: my mouth was closed. But still. Most. Embarrassing. Thing. Ever. People around me turned to stare and were laughing and asking if I felt okay. And I wanted to be like..."No, which is why I'm going to THROW UP on you right now....ohhh sorry."
Instead I blushed profusely and curled farther into my chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment