Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Magic

As I search for something fresh to say in the midst of all my overused Christian rhetoric and reasoning, I'm starting to wonder if the repetition of such sayings is what helps them stick.  God is good all the time, no matter how many times I upset Him and make stupid decisions and go back on my word and say mean things and forget about Him in my daily routine. But the more I say God is good all the time, the easier it is to remember when I'm going about my little bustling activity-filled day.  Each time I'm able to remember it, or even just think His name, the more ready I am to make a right decision, pick the positive, Godly choice over the one that's unwise. So I'm not discounting the cheesiness these days.
I've got the magic in me....thanks to Him who gives me strength.
Homework times.
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment